Sunday, June 29, 2008

You May All Prophesy


You May All Prophesy
by Steve Thompson
December 01, 2007
Morningstar Publications (NC)
ISBN: 159933089X
EAN / ISBN-13: 9781599330891

Here it is on Amazon and here it is on New Books Christian

Here's the Blurb:
Paul revealed this startling truth to the first-century church, and God is now releasing the grace and understanding to fulfill it. The days ahead will require that we all be able to hear from God for one another. Now is the time for the body of Christ to begin functioning prophetically in order to build up the church and win the lost. This book offers balanced encouragement and instruction to begin equipping you to minister prophetically with both faith and wisdom. This book will help you (1) recognize God's voice, (2) interpret prophetic symbolism, (3) identify and overcome prophetic character weaknesses and (4) grow in the spirit of prophecy.


This book can totally teach everyone how to hear God's revelation and how to speak it. I totally loved this book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went ahead just now and ordered from amazon.com: "You may All Prophesy" I am deeply interested in this book and since you deemed it good and reputable, I will definitely read that along with the other thousand books I have(although I may start that one first)
-Erica

Carole McDonnell said...

Ah woman!!! This is one great little book!

By the way, if you have time, check out the Elijah Challenge website. And if you can manage to save up and go to one of their workshops on healing and evangelism it would really be a blessing.

I linked to the website in a post. Tons of really great articles there. -C

Anonymous said...

I would love to go!!! Maybe I'll settle for actually reading up the articles for now though. I can try and get to it by tonight or tomorrow:)
How's the writing?
-Erica

Carole McDonnell said...

Haven't been able to write. Don't know why. So haven't written in about three days. I think it has to do with waiting to hear from the publisher and the agent.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts