Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Returning to one's vomit

Aaargh! I hadn't eaten sugar in weeks. And then I ate some cake. The effect of the sugar!

Also hadn't eaten anything made by other folks -- cakes, cookies, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, chinese food, pizza-- and then I had some.

Aaaargh. My entire body reacted. I have soo learned my lesson. I have got to learn how to cook my own Chinese Food and my own pizza....or I will not do well.

Been sleeping...because I avoided all the unreal food and lived on rice and beans and water. Tons of water. I feel the holy spirit saying, "You have seen what the world's food does to you? Commit to treating your body right."

Aaargh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back fromt he doctor and found out that my weight has jumped since two years ago. Two years ago, I was 140lbs. Guess what I am now?? 174! I don't even look the same, although I can say I have rounder, prettier cheeks up on my face now. Anyhow, I am learning to eat my meals in smaller doses and drink plenty of water. I am also jogging/walking with Sis three times a week and doing cycle abs workouts. Let's see if that all work.

Carole McDonnell said...

You can do it. I am now 260. I have to lose the weight. -C

Blog Archive

Popular Posts