Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dream: Inside or outside the glory

Well, I've been reading sooo much about healing that well, it has to be expected that I dream about healing.

So last night I dreamt of a big battery type thing. Kind of in a case. IT didn't look like a battery. It looked more like those plastic things that blankets usually are contained in when we buy them. A "covering" cover, so to speak. But instead of a blanket, there was a contraption which was either God's power or representative of God's glory. When I looked inside I saw wheels, and wheels inside the wheels. Reminded me of Ezekiel 1:21 Actually, all of Ezekiel. With the wheel within the wheel.



Ezekiel 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
Ezekiel 1:14-16

Ezekiel 1:16
The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.Ezekiel 1:15-17

And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
Ezekiel 1:18-22

So I knew it was the holy spirit. As I looked people were going inside to get healed. And I got the idea that there were two kinds of healing available. One kind of healing if one went inside the container, and another kind if one stood outside. In one type of healing, the glory totally enveloped you. In the other kind, the glory touched you.

I wanted to have longer hair and I wanted my son healed. HE didn't go inside the glory, though. Something came out of the container and touched him. I think I was afraid of going into the glory. But my hair started growing. It grew a tiny bit but as soon as I started pulling it, it was as if I was pulling it out of my scalp and more hair came.

Then I dreamt of battling a spirit with the blood of Jesus. All this, mind you, from little snippets of sleep because I was up from 1 am to whenever. All in all it was a strange night, full of spiritual promise. And I feel renewed somehow. Am gonna read the first seven chapters of Ezekiel today. To enter into the glory. And I will try not to be afraid. -C

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts