Monday, January 05, 2009

Housecleaning

AT the risk of sounding like a nut I will state that sometimes we Christians need to do some heavy house-cleaning and removing occult stuff from our houses. Yeah, I know...sounds silly. But ask God if I'm right. Do you have books on the occult in your basement? an old Buddha statue? A statue of Ganesh? A yoruba God doll? Get rid of it. Ever looked at astrology charts? Have you ever visited a fortuneteller? Played with a ouija board? Played with tarot cards? Used the I-Ching for divination? Then repent and confess the sin to a Christian friend. Was your house blessed when you first began living there?

I'm telling you I know whereof I speak. I've lived in some haunted houses. And I even had God tell me in dreams a couple of time to get rid of certain things that seemed relatively harmless. Second-hand clothes I received, and a music album I once had.

Both Joshua and Moses told the people not to bring an accursed thing into their homes. You will be amazed at how your health sometimes improves when you get rid of this accursed stuff. Yeah, I know...to the worldly person it seems silly but... trust me on this.

I feel I have to remove some of the stuff I brought in from my mother's house after she died. She visited mediums and the like a lot. And I've been super-sock since I brought some of her stuff here into my basement. I haven't been able to look into it though. Yeah, for 4 years I haven't gone down into my basement. Can't deal with the grief. But I'm definitely gonna get rid of that stuff. -C

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. My pastor was saying a year ago, that this couple was trying to have a baby, and when she visited them, she noticed on their table a statue that represented a fertility god or something like that. She told them: "Get rid of that! The house needs blessed now."

Once they got rid of it, they conceived a child. It was weird to me, fascinating.

Another instance: A couple tried to build their finances, they had no money for some reason. It seemed to be pouring out and not coming in-Pastor was there and told them, they had witchcraft on that table in the living room, they bought it from somewhere and it had markings all over it.

Next thing happened: The couple receives a check fourteeen days or so later of tax refund they were owed...

So I believe in that stuff. I have to find out what I need to remove from this place...

-Erica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carole McDonnell said...

It takes a lot of bravery to talk about this stuff in a blog but I totally believe every house needs to be prayed over and one has to really ask God about some of the stuff in one's house.

My mother was really into weird stuff and I often wonder what stuff is downstairs in our basement. And yeah, some music CD's are really odd.

BTW, for the other post: yeah! no TV is good. I wish I could lose my addition to TV.

-C

Anonymous said...

I heard that :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts