Saturday, March 05, 2011

Dark Parables: Where the corpses are, there the vultures gather.


Was lying in bed when I had this vision:

I saw a beach or seashore. At first I was looking at only one little section where I saw tons of birds. Looked like dead birds. Then the camera panned across from the sea toward land and began to pull away for a larger view. It was then I saw hundreds maybe thousands of dead people on the beach and birds picking at their bodies. Then the camera (or viewpoint) went in closer and I saw a little girl with long very blond hair lying on her face in the sand. She had on a pink blouse and a bird was standing on her neck pecking at her skull and face.

The blondeness of the little girl's hair made me think it was in some Scandinavian country.

4 comments:

lelia said...

Ack!

Carole McDonnell said...

Hi Lelia:

Yeah, it was kinda devastating but there I was sitting when suddenly this vision pops up. Am hoping nothing bad happens in Scandinavia or wherever. Looked terribly devastating.

-Carole

The Superintendent's Wife said...

Carole, what do you think it means?

Carole McDonnell said...

I don't know, Tia. Unless it's symbolic, it looked like some kind of natural disaster hitting a scandinavian country. But am hoping it's not true. -C

Blog Archive

Popular Posts